How to re-create this recipe:
(Yields 1.5 Quart/6 Servings)
- 1 Pineapple
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 1.5 ounces of fresh Mint Leaves
Putting it together:
- Set up a juicing machine and rinse the outside of your Apples and Pineapple
- Cube your Pineapple and Apples and tear off all your mint leaves from their stems (there is no need to peel your Apples and you can cube the core of the Pineapple and juice that as well)
- Add all your ingredients to your juicer and stir the juice afterwards
- Serve over ice or by itself and enjoy!
Nourishment for your body: I recently had this delicious concoction at a juice bar. The flavor is so refreshing and will make you feel invigorated. Its the perfect combination of flavors on a warm, slightly breezy and sunny day. It tastes like happiness and the aroma is so sweet and pleasant! Pineapple Juice is high In vitamins C, A and B-1 which helps to promote energy. It contains something called Bromelain which is an enzyme that helps to reduce swelling and inflammation. Pineapple Juice also promotes mental health; It is a good source of the amino acid Tryptophan which is used by the body to produce Serotonin, one of our “happy hormones.”
Tips when cooking: A Juicer machine is one of the best investments you can make as far as your future and your overall health and wellness is concerned. Juicing helps the body absorb vitamins and nutrients better. It helps with weight loss, boosts the immune system, detoxifies our bodies, and aids in digestion.